CPG Fleet Card provides comprehensive driver, vehicle and exception reports that track your fleet’s activity. Fleet Management has never been easier!
Features and Benefits
With a single account, CPG cards can be assigned to drivers and/or vehicles. Purchases can be controlled through an assigned PIN number. Limitations on types of purchases made with the CPG card can be restricted and customized. Purchases can be limited by product (fuel only or all products), number of transactions per day and month as well as Dollars per day and month.
TOTAL FUEL MANAGEMENT
Unique in the Fleet Card industry, CPG Fleet Card has our TOTAL FUEL MANAGEMENT program.
Your CPG Fleet Management Card can be used at your private fueling locations as well as 98% of all the fuel stations in the U.S., even at hundreds of EV charging stations.
- Save 10% to 20% with Total Fuel Management using your CPG Fleet Card with your private on-site tanks consolidated with CPG Fleet Card over-the-road fueling program.
- You purchase the fuel, or we consign the fuel, allowing you to free up capital, by paying for fuel as you use it.
- Integration available with most GPS/Telematics and fleet maintenance applications.
- Monitor your onsite fuel inventory.
- Comprehensive and consolidated reporting allows you to closely monitor misuse or theft, onsite and offsite.
- We provide assistance from start to finish on the installation of your own On Site Fueling locations, giving you the advantage of bulk wholesale pricing
Fuel when and where you want.
FUEL PUMPED FROM YOUR PRIVATE SITES needs to be accounted for. Although a substantial amount of fuel used by your vehicles may be dispensed from pumps located at your site, there is still a need to purchase fuel on the road. Our unique CPG Fleet Card can be used at your pumps and on the road. Due to longer hauls or overnight stays, we understand your need to utilize on road fuel stations. Our comprehensive reporting consolidates private fueling site transactions as well as on road transactions, giving you complete control of your fueling.
Fuel Cost Management Solution
- CPG card reader installed on your site can accept your current card, as well as our CPG Fleet Card
- CPG provides customized equipment for on-site fueling and can upgrade current obsolete equipment with many flexible financing options.
- On the CPG consignment program, you recoup your investment in fuel inventory to reinvest in your core business.
- Automated fuel tank inventory monitoring reduces shortages.
- Contract and fixed fuel pricing eliminates price shopping.
- No need to balance inventory on your own. We use the most current technology for fuel reconciliation in the industry.
- On site fuel is monitored and accounted for through our CPG Fuel Management system.
- Customized reporting to help with your audits, road taxes and much more.
- No more inventory outages.
- Never any hidden fees or service charges.
- We use the most current technology for fuel reconciliation in the industry.
- Fueling exceptions are identified by vehicle and Driver.
- Vehicle and Driver Reports allow the customer to track the mile per gallon variances, pattern discrepancies, product variances, excess fuel purchases and various transactions made to the account.
- You have the ability to define your own exceptions.
- Invoice Reports are supplied weekly. Other reports can be viewed through the website. Transaction information can also be supplied or electronically downloaded into fleet maintenance programs.
- Invoice Reports can be departmentalized at the customer’s request.
- Vehicle numbers or vehicle descriptions, or both, can be used to setup vehicle card information.
- Customers may select any or all of the available reporting options.
- Drivers or vehicles need only one card.
- Our card is accepted at major and regional brands in all 50 states.
- Our network has nearly 300,000 fueling locations and 20,000 maintenance locations nationwide.
Online Data Access
- Customers can access online transaction data anytime. Such as daily, weekly or monthly to date transactions.
- View customer created exception reports.